Operations and Patient Flow Logistics Workgroups
After your Hospital staff members have been introduced to the process and operations redesign methods and concepts in our Hospital Operations and Patient Flow Logistics Seminar. We can work with your staff members to apply these methods in a workgroup hands-on setting designed to engrain the concepts learned.
We will teach them how to apply concepts from Lean, Six-Sigma, Queuing Theory and others by taking them through practical examples and relevant problems in your institution. The focus of the workgroup sessions is to cement on your Hospital staff the practical application of these methods, tools and concepts in a supervised environment where they can practice and develop the basic skills necessary to design proper operational changes.
Operations Redesign and Patient Flow Logistics Workgroups Highlights:
- 2 full days of concentrated hands-on work on Operations Redesign and Flow Logistics.
- Introduces your staff to the best operations and logistics redesign methods adapted to Healthcare operations in a hands-on simple to apply format.
- Educates your staff on which concepts and methods to apply to solve complex patient flow problems while highlighting which ones to avoid depending on the situation.
- Use real and relevant problems currently at your institution as the primer for Workgroup discussion and active problem-solving.
- Given by recognized experts in Hospital Patient Flow Operations Redesign and Logistics.
- Can help satisfy Quality Groups requirement to have a standard institutional improvement methodology for accreditation or ranking.
- Can be given on consecutive days following the Operations Redesign and Patient Flow Logistics Seminar. Perfect for a Hospital Retreat week session.
- Minimum group size is 10 participants.
Our Operations Redesign and Patient Flow Logistics Seminar is required prior to being able to qualify to purchase this service.
Contact us for more details and a pricing estimate.