Operations Redesign and Patient Flow Logistics Seminar
This seminar introduces your Hospital staff members to several logistics and operations redesign methods and concepts adapted to the Hospital environment. Your staff will learn about the waste eliminating and process streamlining elements of Lean, the system control elements of Six-Sigma, the demand-supply matching and variability elimination concepts of Queuing Theory and the barrier isolating elements of the Theory of Constraints among others. Although comprehensive in scope, the focus of this seminar is to educate your Hospital staff on the practical application of these methods and concepts without complex mathematical or statistical manipulations in a way that is simple to learn by any Hospital staff member.
Operations Redesign and Patient Flow Logistics Seminar Highlights:
- 1 full day of concentrated primer on Operations Redesign and Flow Logistics.
- Introduces your staff to the best operations and logistics redesign methods adapted to Healthcare operations in a simple to learn and easy to apply format.
- Educates your staff on which concepts and methods to apply to solve complex patient flow problems while highlighting which ones to avoid depending on the situation.
- Given by recognized experts in Hospital Patient Flow Operations Redesign and Logistics.
- No limit to the number of participants allowed in the seminar (same fee).
Contact us for more details and a pricing estimate.