Emergency Department and Hospital Research Consultation Service
Evaluating interventions in the emergency department and hospital and moving them forward for publication in the peer-reviewed literature is a specialized skill. Many providers don’t have the time or expertise to publish their work. Our consultants can work one-on-one with an emergency department or hospital leader to rigorously study and publish their work in a peer-reviewed journal.
Expert research consultants provide the following services, which will be tailored to meet the individual needs of the client. The service is performed by a researcher in the field with tremendous experience in all aspects of design, implementation, data abstraction and submission.
- Research design consultation
- Designing the intervention to meet the needs of the Department
- Analyzing data remotely or guidance in basic statistical approaches
- Preparing a paper for peer-reviewed submission
- Help with revision and resubmission if appropriate
It would be expected that participation may include the consultant being a listed author on the eventual published paper, as long as it meets with the guidelines of the journal.
Contact us for more details and a pricing estimate.