Hospital Continuous Performance Improvement
After your Hospital Operational Improvement Plan Design have been fully implemented and the initial results and goals have been reached, it behooves the organization to enact a long-term Continuous Performance Improvement initiative geared towards protecting, maintaining and improving the results attained for the long-term.
Our Hospital Continuous Performance Improvement Service picks up where our Hospital Implementation & Project Management Services leaves off. With this long-term service our team remain closely engaged with your Hospital operations teams for an additional 3 years or more to further fine-tune processes, police results, maintain successes and engrain the changes within the Hospital staff culture.
In addition to monthly on-site visits, we remain actively engaged in all aspects of your Hospital operations. As part of this service we will help you achieve stretch goals for superior Hospital performance and continue to mentor and coach your internal operational Hospital teams throughout the engagement.
Hospital Continuous Performance Improvement Services Highlights:
- Long-term Hospital performance monitoring and improvement (3 years +).
- Monthly team facilitation meetings on site.
- Maintains, protects and improves Hospital efficiency and performance gains.
- Reinforce and engrains staff culture change.
- This service offering requires prior engagement of our Hospital Implementation & Project Management Services.
Contact us for more details and a pricing estimate.