For Healthcare Project Managers
The Project Manager is responsible for managing Hospital client projects and support our clinical MS2 consultants on-site. This position requires a strong healthcare background, excellent project management and customer care skills, and experience managing Hospital projects and cross-functional teams.
A background check is required and will be conducted prior to engagement. Travel to client sites is absolutely required. Candidates that cannot meet the travel requirements will not be considered.
- Work collaboratively and support the functions of the MS2 clinical consultants.
- Work with Hospital multidisciplinary teams to plan and deliver projects on time.
- Manage project and resource scheduling and oversee the communications between team members, stakeholders and MS2 consultants.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships across a wide range of Hospital disciplines.
- Provide clear communication on project status to Hospital stakeholders and MS2 consultants on a regular and on a per-request basis.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience managing implementations of large-scale, complex, multi-disciplined, cross-functional and highly visible healthcare projects as well as managing cross organizational Hospital teams.
- Lean or Six-Sigma Certification is highly desirable but not required.
- PMP Project Management certification.
- Demonstrated experience with Healthcare practices and Hospital operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience motivating teams and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Experience developing quality project management and operational documentation.
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint or their Mac equivalents.
- No weekends, no nights and no Holiday commitments.
- Travel to the MS2 client sites is required.
- Compensation is based on hours worked on-site and will be higher than industry standards.
- This is an Independent Contractor (1099) engagement. Contractor is responsible for all State and Federal taxes and no benefits are provided by MS2.
- All reasonable PM travel expenses are covered by MS2.
- All reasonable materials and equipment supplied by MS2.
- If interested in more details please send your CV with a cover page to: firstname.lastname@example.org