For Healthcare Data Analysts
The Data Analyst will be responsible for working with the MS2 team to assist our Hospital clients in developing a broad variety of clinical, performance and financial reports from clinical and other Hospital data systems.
A background check is required and will be conducted prior to engagement. Travel to client sites is absolutely required. Candidates that cannot meet the travel requirements will not be considered.
- Work with MS2 consultants, Project Managers and Hospital IT/IS staff on a variety of analytical projects.
- Develop sound methodologies for extracting data and presenting information.
- Analyze, research, and interpret results, variances, and trends.
- Interpret data and provide written report summaries.
- 3+ years’ Healthcare data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer or healthcare science.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with Clinicians and Analysts within a healthcare environment, hospital or health system.
- Proficient with designing and developing queries using SAS, SQL, Crystal Reports or others is highly desirable.
- Experience or exposure to one or more EHR packages like Cerner, Meditech, Epic, MedHost, etc. is recommended.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel is required.
- No weekends, no nights and no Holiday commitments.
- Travel to the MS2 client sites is required.
- Compensation is based on hours worked on-site and will be higher than industry standards. This is an Independent Contractor (1099) engagement. Contractor is responsible for all State and Federal taxes and no benefits are provided by MS2.
- All reasonable travel expenses are covered by MS2.
- All reasonable materials and equipment supplied by MS2.
If interested in more details please send your CV with a cover page to: firstname.lastname@example.org