For Clinical Consultants
The Clinical Consultant is responsible for working with MS2 clients on-site to define problems and devise solutions, perform work-flow analysis and process redesign, engage in quality control projects, and facilitate change management. This position requires a strong clinical and leadership background, excellent project management and customer care skills, and former experience leading Hospital projects and cross-functional teams. The Clinical Consultant is expected to be able to observe and analyze clinical workflows and provide regular reports to MS2 and client teams on the findings.
A background check is required and will be conducted prior to engagement. Travel to client sites is absolutely required. Candidates that cannot meet the travel requirements will not be considered.
- More than five years of clinical experience as an MD, RN or CRNP in a hospital setting.
- More than 2 years of experience in a clinical leadership, supervisory and/or managerial Hospital position.
- Demonstrable experience with workflow analysis and process redesign.
- Lean or Six-Sigma Certification is highly desirable but not required.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, information management and team facilitation skills.
- Must have superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to map real-life clinical practices with a strong understanding of clinical Hospital operations and processes.
- Experience implementing major systems and utilizing clinical, financial, and ancillary systems within a hospital environment is desired.
- Proficiency in various clinical application reporting tools is desired.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio or other flowcharting tool).
- No weekends, no nights and no Holiday commitments.
- Travel to the MS2 client sites is required.
- Compensation is based on hours worked on-site and will be higher than industry standards.
- This is an Independent Contractor (1099) engagement. Contractor is responsible for all State and Federal taxes and no benefits are provided by MS2.
- All reasonable travel expenses are covered by MS2.
- All reasonable materials and equipment supplied by MS2.
- If interested in more details please send your CV with a cover page to: email@example.com