ED Dashboard Design and Implementation
After your ED Improvement Plan is underway or soon to be completed, it behooves the organization to create and implement a functional and easily accesible ED Performance dashboard that can be used to track ED results, KPIs and metrics in a meaningful and relevant way. The automated ED Performance Dashboard we sponsor is tailored to the needs of the high-performing Emergency Department and provides the necessary information to track ED performance and goal status in real-time. This is certainly an attractive adjunct to your ED operational improvement endeavors and can make data abstraction and performance tracking as seamless and usable as possible
This dashboard solution allows you to track key performance indicators related to emergency department efficiency, productivity, staffing, satisfaction, test utilization, financial performance, crowding, and more. It can also be customized to give you the information most important to you. If your hospital has access to the data, it can all be integrated into your dashboard. In addition, emergency department KPIs are benchmarked to best practices database as well as to other emergency departments.
The ED Dashboard also provides dozens of useful graphs and reports that allow you to quickly identify trends and make informed decisions to best manage your emergency department. You can run reports on our emergency room metrics for different dates and times, and broaden and narrow your criteria to provide the most informative reports. In addition, you can drill down data by individual physician or nurse.
The emergency department dashboard is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use; yet powerful. No training is needed, and you can typically have your customized emergency room dashboard set up in a few weeks. The performance dashboard runs on your web browser and does not require any additional hardware or software. The backbone of the ED dashboard runs on SAP/Business Objects, the industry gold standard.
ED Performance Dashboard Implementation Services Highlights:
- Monitor and benchmark emergency department performance and KPI's.
- Track dozens of performance indicators – customized to show what you wan.
- Interactive graphs and reports easily customized and accessed in real-time.
- Drill down by physician, nurse, date, time and other filters to rapidly get your data.
- Easy to use - no training required • Runs on your web browser - no capital needed.
- Built on SAP/Business Objects, the industry leading Business Intelligence software.
- Provided through a joint service offering with Emergency Excellence "EmEx".
Available as a subscription service only. Contact us for pricing details.